Looking for two Senior iOS/Android developers who will responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS and Android operating system.
Require proficiency with one both primary programming languages for this platform: Objective-C and Swift.
Also require a solid understanding of standard practices and evolution that revolve around the IOS platform. This opening is a remote position based in Colorado Springs with telecommute capabilities.
- Write well documented maintainable and testable high quality software
- Research new advances in IOS and phone technology and share those findings with the team
- Communicate clearly and effectively designs and proposals with the team
Successful candidates will have
- 5+ years of professional experience in a mobile software development role, preferably IOS
- Strong command of important programming and computer science concepts
- Ability to understand a mobile application and how it’s built from end-to-end
- Fundamental knowledge of core mobile principals (eg resource usage and management, OS API)
- Fist hand experienced with Objective-C and Swift
- Solid interpersonal skills, ability to network in the industry and with the multi site team
- Proactive approach to product development, always looking to improve the product leveraging technology advances
|Job Category||Mobile Development, Software Development|